It includes 3 heli-skiing day programs with the total drop of altitude of approx. 15000m. Fly and ski on one of volcano slopes: Viluchinskiy (1273m), Avachinskiy (2741m), Aag (2310m), Arik (2300m), Mutnovskiy (2323m), Zhupanovskiy (2932m). Skiing down to the Bolshe-Bannie hot springs valley, to the Pacific Ocean shore or to the active volcano is also possible.
1st day: Saturday
- arrival to the airport of Elizovo (30km from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatski). Meeting, transfer to the hotel;
- accommodation in “Blue Laguna” complex
- main instructions in safety measures, heli-ski rules etc;
- spare time and acclimatization
2nd-5th days: Sunday-Wednesday
- 9.00 am breakfast;
- 10.30 am take-off to the heli-ski area, lunch in the mountains;
- 18.00 pm return to base;
- 19.00 pm dinner; rest, hot springs.
6th - 7th days: Thursday – Friday
Extra days in the case of a bad weather.
We offer you alternative activities (not included in the price of the tour):
- visit swimming pools at "Blue Laguna" Complex;
- evening program at the unique national yurta (nomad’s hut)
- tour to the Pacific Ocean shore;
- night club life in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatski;
- alpine skiing at ski resorts (Krasnaya Sopka, Edel'veis, Moroznaya);
- snow mobiles rental;
- snow cats skiing (Avachinskiy Volcano)
- visit to the medicinal hot springs "Ozerki"
8th day: Saturday
Departure to the airport.
The program includes:
- meals (breakfast, dinner) and launch in the mountains while heli-skiing; breakfast and dinner in reserved /or bad weather/ days - the time is up to the group;
- accommodation in one the hotel of “Blue Laguna” complex (double rooms);
- 3 days of heli-skiing (1x "The peaks of Kamchatka", 1x "The volcanoes of Kamchatka", 1x "Your decent to the active volcano crater") with the total drop of altitude of approx. 15000m; One day program details;
- minimum two professional guides for each group;
- avalanche sensors (transceivers), avalanche shovels, probes;
- all group transfers during the program. Airport-hotel-airport; during heli-ski days: hotel-helicopter base-hotel. During reserved /bad weather/ days: hotel - ski resort - hotel. All other transfers are at additional fee;
- accompanying person (tour leader) within the whole time of the program.
The program does not include:
- air tickets, all airport taxes;
- ski, snowboard and other equipment rental fee;
- emergency evacuation fee;
- visa and other consular service;
- individual transfers;
- individual menu (drinks and meals not included to the group menu);
- additional expenses caused by bad weather conditions, airport time-table changes,equipment breakage, illness etc;
- luggage exceeding fee;
- equipment repair service fee;
- group must consist of 10 people minimum (otherwise the price increases);
- maximum people quantity in one group - 15;
- the heli-ski routes are chosen by the guides and depend on the group riding level, weather and snow conditions;
- the program is planned for good weather;
- we do not provide any refund for missed meals;
- you are obliged to have full cover insurance (medical and transportation expenses included);
- additional heli-skiing is available at +1800 Rubles per run, (if the group is on the route);
- minimum guaranteed runs number: see "One day programs"
- for the groups cancelled before the departure to the heli-ski area: we will make the full refund for the undone program;
- for the groups departed to the heli-ski area: in case of bad weather conditions or group danger (for ex. avalanche danger incensement) we will make the refund for each undone run - 60 USD per run per person;
- the group can insist and depart to the heli-ski area in spite of guides recommendations and unstable weather conditions. This decision should be coordinated with the pilot's crew and should be made according to Helicopter flying safety rules and terms, and real weather forecast. If the runs were undone in such conditions according to bad weather conditions, avalanche danger etc. we do not provide any refund;
- we do not give money back to the client if the runs didn't happen because of other reasons, such as broken equipment, illness, late take-off or early landing, caused by the client.